Friday, December 12, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL - OR ALMOST ALL

Thanks for all the cards and calls from people concerned about my health. The truth is I haven't been feeling too good since Thanksgiving and haven't really felt much like blogging or getting on the air.

It doesn't help inspire confidence in the hobby of ham radio when complete a-holes like Tolassi, Madera, and Morgan accuse people of jamming, and God knows what else, when the good people the a-holes accuse, haven't even been on the radio!

Come on folks, this is supposed to a season when human beings spread good will and spend time with family and friends. Unfortunately, some people have to continue their psychotic crap all year. They can't even seem to take a break once in a while.

It's become obvious to me that some people, and the people I mentioned above, in particular, have no lives to speak of, no respect for others, and no self esteem. They constantly make fools of themselves online and on the air. Why do I even bother talking about the sickness of Karol Madera and his ilk? Idiots are idiots. Let's all move on and just ignore these fools.

I'll be listening to CW and avoiding idiots this Christmas. To all my friends and well wishers, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. To the others, I'll see you in Hell soon enough. And y'all better hope you see me coming before I see you. Hi Hi.

73 everybody, and remember...

"You Cain't Fix Stupid!"

Dan/W4NTI

No comments: