Wednesday, August 20, 2008

EYEWITNESS INFORMATION POLLY, DAVID, and KAROL.

nuocmam said...
Hi Dan,

My 70 year old challenged mind just figured out how to use this here thinga-ma-jig called a computator.

I can personally vouch for your service in Vietnam because we served together. I was an Army Sergeant First Class and you were a smarty pants Air Force Airman something or other and you called in about 45 airstrikes on Cholon, Co Loa and surrounding tourist attractions(VC HQ) on Jan 31 1968. I was there and saw it. You and your two other Air Force guys deserved a medal in my estimation for what you did.

My only complaint about you was that you wouldn't listen to an Army E7 but then again, few people listened to me anyway so you're forgiven after these 40 years. If anyone wants verification of your Vietnam service, contact me via my email or snail mail addresses both of which are on qrz.com.

Now you'd better watch out when I go to Dixie because I might challenge you to an arm wrestling match. Maybe this time I can win!

Best 73,

Richard
WB5GSA

August 20, 2008 6:19 PM

No comments: