Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can someone explain this to me.

I just heard Karol, VE7KFM, go for 45 minutes with a desertation
about why he thinks 14.275 has gone nuts.

It included the "fact" (according to Karol) that it's all KZ8Os
fault, (previously ND8V), And somehow it includes the events
of 9/11, Crazy people (again according to Karol), K1MAN being
put off the frequency seemingly because he interfered with
KZ8O and "others" Guess that means, anyone that don't agree
with Karol, eh?

Actually it sounded somewhat paranoid and KFM was doing ALL
the talking.

Well, now there is a super loud tape, sounds like a tape of
N1FM and KFM and a guy named George.

Personally I don't see any connection.

What I need help with tho is this, how does all this have
ANYTHING to do with Homosexualitiy, Man on Man sex ? and
pictures in a "bath house".

Again this is all from VE7KFM's mouth.

Dan/W4NTI

1 comment:

Dan/W4NTI said...

It's simple Dan. VE7KFM is a psycho. He's a failure, a fool, a moron, and an idiot.

This is just my opinion of course (shared by thousands) but I suspect and believe VE7KFM is suffering from a very serious mental illness (aside from his not so latent homosexuality).

I think this pretty well sums it up. As for other idiots, WA1BHV, KJ4DVD, KB9RQZ, N9PH... Lightweights. Who cares?