Wednesday, October 8, 2008

IT SEEMS I OWE KAROL AN APOLOGY.

Not knowing who the anonomous poster was on my post
of yesterday I'll have to go on faith he is for real.
Assuming he does indeed live close to KZ8O and his
reason for saying what he does is pure as the
wind driven snow....Then it wasn't Karol doing what
I thought he was. I APOLOGIZE TO YOU KAROL. But I
assure you I'll be listening.

Like today...about 2PM on 14.275 Good ole Karol shows
up at tells W3HEM of the Northrup Gruman Net that he
recommended they come to this frequency more often.
Well, not sure that's such a good idea consider his
tactics and all. I'm sure his invitation was in
good faith, right? eh? Time will tell I reckon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karol Madderas has been playing the motherf_er tape for the past hour. It's not KZ8O playing it because it's weak, coming from the NW on my TH6, and KZ8O is talking over it with someone named Ron in Florida.

I can also confirm that Brian is never on the air when Karol Maddera is claiming Brian is qrming him. Brian was away for 3 weeks in Maine and Maddera claimed he was jamming him the entire time. Brian didn't bring his rig at all. It's a standing joke around here. Karol Madderas obviously a psycho and a liar with an axe to grind.

Here's my recording of Maddera talking to the Northrup net. He flew ASW like I'm the President of Poland. Another tall tale as told by the psycho in Canada!

hope this works

Jeff, KB3AYC

Dan/W4NTI said...

kb3ayc,

Worked great, and thanks for going to the trouble.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Ok Dan, glad I could be of help, and thank you for YOUR service.

Jeff, KB3AYC

Anonymous said...

It still shows your a better man Dan, But you shouldnt apologize to this oddball. His story always changes. His lies make me laugh!!!