Thursday, May 22, 2008

Amateur Radio, the way it was is not the way it is.




Greetings to all. First of all, I want to introduce myself. I am THE REAL W4NTI. My real name is Daniel L. Jeswald. I live in Alabama, but am originally from Ohio. I have no problem with identifying myself on the air, in person, or here, in cyberspace.

The reason for this rather strange introduction is this: For the last two decades or so I have been involved in trying to sort out and eliminate the bad apples that have come into our fine service/hobby.

For awhile my friends and I had pretty good success. However, in the last few years, we've run into some some folks who apparently have no love for Amateur Radio at all, and they're doing everything in their power to tear it down.

All you need to do to find out who they are is to do a Google search on my call and follow the links to the adverse comments. I will TRY not to point the finger at this time.

The main purpose for creating this web page http://www.w4nti.com/ is to provide a forum to reply to various allegations, comments, lies, etc., put forth by VE7KFM and his psychotic and criminal toadies.

This page will also allow (for those interested) a way to determine for themselves what the true situation is. Hopefully, I can keep this page clean and to the point, but that will be up to those who have decided to make me their enemy.

Also, and this is a MAJOR REASON for the page, I want to keep the battle OFF THE AIR. This will not be completely possible, I'm sure, since I have no intention of leaving 14.275, but here, at least, I should be able to state my position without worry of being censored by another forum's censors.

Lets try and keep it clean gentlemen.

Let the battle begin.

************************************************************

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dan:

The problem is, there are certain personalities who WANT this to remain on the air!! And now that Riley has once again announced his retirement (In the tradition of other multiple retirees like Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan and Michael Strahan....), I am sure things will escalate once again.

BTW, glad to see you're alive and well! The twit from Vancouver had us all looking up obit pages and contacting repeaters down at your QTH to find out if you were really an SK.

To me, this is the worse kind of radio terrorism. To spread falsehoods that can upset friends and family members. Contacting employers is also highly bogus. (EXCEPT if the "noise" is coming from that work place....)

However....Randy is right when he states that if everyone left 14.275, and Karol had it all to himself, he would use it to broadcast his hate 24/7. Someone needs to counter him

2nd BTW: Did you hear the racial slurs coming from Karol's mouth the other night??? I do not understand why Canada let's him embarrass their country the way he does!!!

Dan, you're rough around the edges but who wouldn't be after a stint in Vietnam. Deep down, you ARE ham radio. When I needed advice, you were the first to step forward. When I needed a helping hand, you were the first to step forward. You learn all of the hobbies within the hobby, including public service. You Elmer others.

You ARE ham radio....

Bill - WA8MEA

Dan/W4NTI said...

Hey Bill,
Yep I got a short temper. You know who initiated this Rambo Dan thing? David Tolassi, ex KC1ZQ, ex KB1EVE, now WA1BHV. Back during the conflict on 300/313. And it stuck. So be it.

Yeah that was a bunch of garbage about me being dead. From what I understand that came from NR5T, Douglas Gerry claiming N9GOL (Phil from those old days on 313)told him on the Land Line. Well ole Dougy ran with it in his usual bull in the China Factory approach. And the rest is history.

Karol and crew really had a field day. David Tolassi was happy as a pig in slop that I was dead, Karol (VE7KFM)said he would have prefered I be alive but incapacitated so I could only listen to him till I died. In major pain of course. Not that that would be any different than normal for me (pain that is). hi hi.

You have been around a long tine Bill, we touched base many years ago. And to my knowledge have been straight with each other. We know each others position on the situation.

I see no help for 14.275. At one time I thought I could make a difference. But the appearance of VE7KFM proves that once one is gone, another shows up.

Perhaps if those that support Karol now would bother to check out the history of this thing they would understand a bit better.

I won't mention calls here, you know who you are.

Again Bill good hearing from you.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Blog's looking good Dan! Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Dan, Looks like a good start. Done by an "Adult" with brains, unlike kfm's child like site.
Also in kfm's site, he tells Lies. Why, if it were the truth, there are no backing to what he says?
In the www.ve7kfm.com site, what is being said, there can also find the backing, The "TRUTH"
as in karol claims he is a Capt. ret., in the www.ve7kfm.com you can see that madera was only a "Mr."
from the class role by going to that site.
karol madera is a "Known Liar" and talks trash with his "Foul Mouth" an his "Anti-American Rant" an "wishing the men and women troops in Iraq Road Side Bombs" along with wishing AMERICANS road side bombs also.
He just couldn't get into the USA is all. He is "UN-Fit" a Failure in Life.
Thank You Dan for your part in keeping us Safe and for OUR Freedom.

Anonymous said...

First off I must say, you have done a good job on this Dan. Unlike the karol madera page, by madera, child like. Perhaps his (madera) done by a first grader, also a sick mental under growth person, I do digress.......
karol wont keep his mouth off the air waves, he Needs much attention to fulfill the hole he has. Not to be confused with the brown eye he enjoys. Every one knows karol madera is a Liar not a lawyer, and not forget what karol's good friend Doctor Joe Goldberg of Florida wrote, what he heard karol say on the radio about Sophie. karol madera is a very sick person, one could expect the way he is, his father and uncle beat his rear and performed other duties on his rear, per karol madera. karol has a very foul mouth and a lack of vocabulary. He also blames others of the things he himself enjoys the most, karol loves to "Suck n Blow"
You can read all about karol madera, hear his foul mouth at: www.ve7kfm.com with all the proof there.
brought to you by: The Free Speech of America