Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One more try

For those of you that know me you know I have extended the olive branch many times in an effort to END this radio warfare. Today I heard WA1BHV, David Tolassi in VT, wanting me to come up there and fix his junk. Well that ain't gonna happen.

So I called him and gave him some suggestions, I also told him I wanted to end this bull. So in comes KFM trying to butt in. And there goes David saying how much he likes KFM. Even AC5IU tried to talk some sense into David.

Well it's been about ten minutes now, and David is still rambling on and on.

There it is folks, these people don't want peace. I rest my case.

And now we have a station calling "Grasshopper this is the Professor". Gee wonder who that might be?

So now we have the displeasure of listening to VE7KFM bad mouth the USA and David acting as a "bucket mouth sponge boy". Anyone remember that phrase?

And the show goes on.

Dan/W4NTI

No comments: