Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kanadian Fried Monkey in Fine Style




Got to admit ol' Karol was on a roll yesterday. He must have been into that Milwaukee's Best again.

Poor Karol is really eat up with the dumbass these days. Somehow or other he is believing his own bullshit. Has anyone else noticed how he revels in each new lie? The biggest being that he doesn't like what is happening on 14.275. LIE. He loves it, thats why he comes back on a near daily basis. As I heard him say many times "Im here, because I'm here, because I like it here" and then "It's all VE7KFMs fault". Probably a tape but it certainly is Karol's voice.

His latest thing is he is going after my Veteran's Disability rating. OK folks, I'm selling tickets to this one. Figure I'll make enough to replace my benifits that way. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I think I have finally figured out why he is so screwed up. He listens to American Network News, ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS. He said he listens to FOX for comic relief.

Interesting how his point of view follows the American Liberal Party line so well. Can anyone say "brainwashed?" What a deal.

I used to listen to Radio Canada on the Short Wave. But no longer, the real Radio Canada in Saanich is enough bulls*%&* from the frozen tundra for me.

Well I'll let you know when I lose my hard earned benifits because Karol had them taken away.

Cheers

Dan/W4NTI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

karol madera is a LOOSER pig a low life scank if one was ever hatched on the earth. His mouth reaks with Filth/Foul no matter who is talking with or against. I do digress...... with all that implies,,,,,,,
karol madera, the cry baby of the great white north, of Sannach, BC degraded his own mother that lives in Toronto, in a lodge, ruined with shame her own son placed upon her, Sophie Madera. Perhaps she done the best ones own mother could do, raising a bastardly son. Using the "Hitler" approach and voting the cowardly ways of voting with, "feet" she also gave up on karol ve7kfm, she found her own son was, un-fit for anything in life to come for him. She gave it the best she could do.
karol finds comfort in the cheap potato vodka along with other mind altering drugs of his choice, he gains the courage one needs to degrade others, when it is his own failures he is ashamed of.
karol madera the real LOOSER, the lonely Bastard of Sannach, BC "Yes sissy karol, we are having fun" arent you.
brought to you by: The Free Speech of America

Dan/W4NTI said...

Radiocanaduh,

You know something? You have hit on something that I have been thinking about for a while.

Karol claimed to have been hunted by the NAZI's while living in Poland, AND having lived UNDER the Communists AFTER WW2.

I don't KNOW his exact age, but from all indications he is younger than me. And I was a war baby, born in 1946.

So the war ended when the Commies overrun Berlin in April of 1945. Which means Karol was not even ALIVE when the NAZI's were in Poland. BEEP BEEP....can anyone say LIE.

OK he possibly was in Poland while the Russians were doing their thing. Point, counter point.

It has been discussed that the NAZI period was told to Karol. Now lets think this out.

Karol born several years AFTER the WAR, and he put up and GUARDED the antenna wire for his Old Man so he could listen to Western radio. Will give him that one.

So explain me this....how did Karol's family live through the Commies, and immigrate to Canada and NOT HAVE BEEN COLLABARATORS?
And...shouldn't we investigate his families accomidating the NAZI's? Like they were on their own land (enough room for a Long Wire). Their own farm perhaps? Wonder if they owned it or maybe it was appropiated from the Jews that Hitler was killing off??

Something to look into eh?

Dan/W4NTI