Friday, May 23, 2008

Another day of Hypocrisy on 14.275




I got up nice and early today. Well, actually I didn't sleep last night, pretty much the norm of late. About 6AM I came into the shack and switched the antenna to the 1000 MP and checked my e-mail. I heard this deep voiced individual (W0YR Bubba) in Virgina commenting about the goings on with his bud Don (WA2QRM, or something like that).

Anyway, it seems that they blame every single ham that ever operated on 14.275 as the "problem children," especially one up in Michigan... . They wouldn't ID the fella other than to ape the rantings of a certain Canadian Amateur who gets his thrills broadcasting vile, disgusting things on a near daily basis.

Amazingly tho', Bubba never mentioned the times he would just plop down on top of a QSO and call CQ DX, or speak in German, and when asked "What gives you the right to talk on top of me?".....His reply is "Because I can".

Pot Kettle Black, eh Bubba? He is sending all this to the FCC, every single Commissioner, his members of Congress, even Riley will get a copy, but he doesn't think Mr. H will listen. Gee, wonder why?

Hey, Bubba, wasn't your wide band sideband petition defeated ???? Oh, but you're special, you speak 5 languages and have a 5 element beam and 1500 watts... Just like Karol.

Bubba's buddy Don seems like a nice fella, but he was saying a certain Michigan ham was QRMing his net... which is on 14.274.... Uhhhh, I hope you know 1 Khz is a bit close to 14.275, right? And obviously you KNOW what goes on there, right? I'm sure Bubba told ya... so WHY the HECK did you plop the net there? Or is it crystal controlled like K1MAN used to be?

Hey Don, put the net wherever you want. But if you set it next to the pig pen, you're gonna get some slop on you.

Hey I have a thought..... Why don't we all try to get along? And that includes that fella that lives in Michigan.

But this afternoon was the best....NR5T, the famous Douglas Gerry, aka NR5 Turd, was heard having a discussion with VE7KFM. Well actually little Dougie was was just being a sounding board for Karol. I sat there in total shock.

For the first time in over a DECADE I heard Little Dougie being put in the chair, and he was not on his stump, where he normally pontificates from. Karol took over the show completely... I was impressed. I'm sure now that Karol has a new sounding board he will do this more often.

How does Glenn say it? "Stay Tuned!"


Dan/W4NTI

No comments: