Sunday, May 25, 2008

ATTENTION: Riley Leaving Because of VE7KFM (NOT)



Just finished my logs from the World Wide Prefix Contest on CW and came up to sideband. There were my good friend's N1GJT and K3VR. So I chimed in. Soon as I did, I was jammed by Karol Madera, VE7KFM, with the usual crap. You know the drill... he was there first; I'm a paranoid schizo who lives in the ancestral home of the KKK; I need to make sure I pee up a rope, and; give Riley a BJ. Whatever that means. Then he goes into his typical diatribe, wishing Americans road side bombs and all that.

Well for those who don't know about this guy, just go to www.ve7kfm.com. It's not by him, but about him. Come back here and chat about it, if you wish.

Oh, guess what else? Did you all know that Riley Hollingsworth of the FCC is retiring? Yeah, well I don't blame him, he has a nice line of old rigs and needs some time to play with them.

Of course -- and I didn't know this -- did you all know that Riley is quitting BECAUSE OF KAROL MADERA, VE7KFM? Yep, that's right, I swear to God he not only said it, but he absolutely believes it. Is this guy a Wacko, or what? Yes. I agree!

Speaking of wacko's. Do a Google search on N9OGL and KB9RQZ. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Just make sure none of your kids or anyone from the neighborhood is watching. FBI and Police are aware. And people wonder why I and a bunch of others have problems with these clowns.

Let me tell you something else about these 9 lander losers. You know why my BLOG is named "the real W4NTI"? Because these 9 land rejects used my call in a blog. Hey that's ok, anyone with a bit of sense knows I don't write like those clowns. Enjoy folks.

And OF COURSE they're buddies with KFM, like most of the worst retards in amateur radio. Amazing, eh?

Anyone else out there do the WPX this weekend? How did ya do? I only managed 209 QSO's and 366 Prefix's and 150 multipliers for 54,900 in SIX hours. Wonder what I could do with a serious effort? Hi.

In case you guys are interested, my ham station is actually pretty modest. A 1998 vintage FT-1000MP into an Ameritron AL-811H, gets 800 watts or a bit more out with Taylor 572B Tubes in it. Antennas are: one very OLD (as in late 50's) Mosley TA-33S for 20, 15 and 10. For 40 and WARC bands I have a 40m Delta loop fed with Ladder Line, On 80 I use a 80/75 dipole which allows operation on CW and Phone with one coaxial feed. On 160 I use what was supposed to be an Inverted L, but, a few years back the wind took it down and I just bent it over the tree, checked the SWR and needed to add a bit of wire, did so, got a good SWR and it is now a "bent vertical". Hey if it works, don't fix it! Right?

Would you believe KFM is STILL broadcasting, and that is EXACTLY what he is doing, he sure ain't talking to anyone. Or maybe it's MEMOREX?????

Dan/W4NTI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RQZ, OGL, and KFM belong in a rubber room, preferably together where they can act out their homosexual fantasies on each other.

OGL's a pedophile. RQZ's a lying retard. KFM's a racist drunk and complete failure in life.

The guys who put ve7kfm.com together have it right all the way down the line.

Keep telling it the way it is Dan!

de Bill P

Anonymous said...

Dan,

Glad to see you are still here with us, well & alive. That idiot kb9rqz had left you for the dead.

You have n9ogl the promoter of free speech, but has closed off all comments to his blog, reeks with hypocrisy, and defending the filth of pictures he posts.

Kb9rqz gets away with lies and false accusations that he imposes on any amateur that he decides to dislike, and calls himself moral in the process.

Is over-due process getting in the way of Riley to carry out his tasks? Isn't the character displayed by these individuals dis- qualifiers?

73's
CC777