Thursday, November 6, 2008

HI THERE KAROL !!!!!!!



NICE TO KNOW YOUR READING MY BLOG. WHY DON'T YOU COME
IN AND CHAT? I PROMISE NOT TO CALL YOU A COWARD IF
YOU WONT. YOU CAN TRUST ME KAROL. JUST LIKE I CAN
TRUST YOU. COME ON IN KAROL YOU COWARD...WHOOPS,
THERE I GO...SORRY KAROL...NO, NOT REALLY.

JUST FUNNIN WITH YOU. COME ON IN AND SET ME STRAIGHT
I NEED YOU TO KICK MY REAR.

HEARD SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS, WOW....FOR SOMEONE THAT
DON'T HATE AMERICANS YOU SURE HAD SOME FOLKS THAT
BELIEVED OTHERWISE, EH?

I KNOW IT'S A BIT LATE, BUT HERE IS MY HAPPY HALLOWEEN
GRAM JUST FOR YOU.

ONE MORE THING, AS USUAL YOUR SO CALLED FACTS ARE FULL
OF CRAP. BRIAN DIDN'T DESIGN MY BLOG, I DID, AND RON
LIKED IT SO MUCH, HE COPIED IT FOR HIS BLOG. OH ONE
MORE MINOR DETAIL. RON WORKS FOR A LIVING, MAKES A
LOT OF MONEY TOO, I CAN'T SO I HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO
KEEP UP WITH ALL YOUR LIES.

Dan/W4NTI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There he/she is, kkkkarol madera ve7kfm, the BC Cry Baby and Liar. Guess the whole world needs to explain to kkarol, BULL SHIT!
No kkarol, you have made up another few things, MY 5 element mono band, I Bought NEW, it's MY HOME BREW out of the BOX, same as yours was out of a box, Mine WORKS, unlike Yours kkarol, understand so far? 1plus 1 = 2

Do I need to explain to you about my many radios? Some BRAND NEW kkarol. Yes I do use the Icom 756Pro more, also use the Kenwood ts950s. Strange enough though kkarol, when in my Auto, I use a (one of) Icom 706 mrk11G, NEW Might I ad......... with the ameritron and one of my 4, of the same H.S. That seem to get to you quite well, with ALL that implies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You need not to worry your little pea brain about the many Amps. I have and use, some are NEW also kkarol, kkarol madera ve7kfm, you looney person you are. I have enough to walk on you, not to mention what else. I see no reason to have to explain, although I can prove, unlike YOU kkarol, kkarol madera ve7kfm of BC., the one that had sex with his own mother, as he told of.

YOU kkarol, kkarol madera ve7kfm of BC. the rainBow Queen, should not make up so many lies about people, you can PROVE none. You must enjoy making your self into a "LIAR" let alone a "CRY BABY"
You have made up many untruth stories of many people on your Child like page, "YOUR LIAR PAGE"
You want to believe www.ve7kfm.com is full of un truthful findings of yourself. You kkarol, kkarol madera, you know the truth is there along with the "Findings" to Prove you are a liar, Anti-American Road side bomb wishing to Americans, also, You were Not a Capt. nor Capt: ret.,,,,,,,,, You are Just a "LIAR"

Keep the faith little fellow, little man kkarol madera,

Dan/W4NTI said...

Ron,

Good hearing from you. This evening I told him a 6 lander was
on freq. Of course he kept calling
CQ. So I told the six lander what was going on. And I cleared, few minutes later he announces I was QRMing him. So I called him. What a idiot.

Then a few minutes later he does it again.

I think he is hearing voices in his head.

Ron, Karol is a useless piece of crap, and he knows it.

Hopefully he won't last much longer and the Canadians will remove him.

Good thing is with the improving Sun Spots I notice MY PATH to him is actually shortning. And that is fine with me...

See ya later.

Dan/W4NTI