Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WORKED DX ON KAROLS FREQUENCY.


What a surprise. Karol actually left me alone to
work some DX. Worked VK2GWB and V21DB on or about
his private push of 14.275.

Then I went to chatting with Dean, AC5IU and I guess
KAROL didn't like be using his name in vane, or
something like that.

So after about a half hour of his diatribe and me
attempting to chat with him sensibly, which turned
out to be impossible I finally just spouted my last
and left. Course he kept on babbling away.

Shortly thereafter comes Bolshevik Bob, KA6URA. A
WWII US NAVY Veteran that has his ship sunk from
under him comes on and SUPPORTS KAROL. Must be
brain cell shrinkage. Sorry to BOB.

KFM did reveal that he made it through school by
being on WELFARE and doing duty as "Acting Corporal
of the Black Flag". Further explained by saying
he was an officer and it was equivalent to the
American rank of CAPTAIN who had the Congressional
Medal of Honor. Any input on this one boys and
girls?

When I mentioned I knew his old man was on welfare
most of his life and they had a special program for
KAROL's type, spoke two languages (Polish and pidgeon
English). And his financial situation they allowed
him to attend the academy for FREE. Part of his
payback was inspecting and cleaning the LATRINES.
(In Canada they are called BLACK FLAG) at least that
is what I guessed at in jest. Poor KAROL went quiet
on that one. HO HO.

Karol seems a bit retarded of late. I notice he is
drinking a lot of that "micro brew rot gut". Good
thing the band is dropping out early. That way we
don't have to listen to his Anti American diatribe
for so long.

Cheers to my Canadian friends.

And to you Americans...God Bless the USA.

Dan/W4NTI

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Karol meant 'The Black Watch' but he was probably drunk or stoned and not thinking clearly.

See the article here.

I checked with the historian of the Black Watch in Canada, and Karol was never a member. Hence, he's lying. Again.

For the truth, I suggest you keep an eye on VE7KFM.com

Cheers,

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,

Check out the Saanich edition of Canada's 10 question ham radio exam.

Pretty funny... and true!

Hank

http://ve7kfm.com/saanich.html

Dan/W4NTI said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Thats funny.

And sounds like it works, just listen to Karol.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Karol's not only a graduate, he chartered the school, and he's a founding member of the Ham Operator's Morality & Obscenity (HOMO) study down at the local bath house in Saanich.

According to Karol, Jim Laursen's a member too. No wonder they're so so chummy!