Friday, November 7, 2008

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS DOUG.

Doug H. said...
Amazing. I thought I had heard it all but the other day I received a note indicating that Karol also said he had carried Canada's nuclear code launch sequences!

I assure you, we wouldn't let that lunatic carry anything more lethal than a sharp pencil! As long as it was firmly ensconced in a pocket protector, that is.

I have it on good authority that Karol was thrown out of the military because of a serious mental disability (he's crazy) not to mention a few other pecaddilloes involving young cadets and hot showers.

Doug H.
RMC 1970

November 7, 2008 7:47 AM

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS DOUG. I CAN SEE YOU BEEN THERE AND HAVE THE TEESHIRT,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

SEE FOLKS THERE ARE SOME REAL DECENT CANADIANS AROUND. IF YOU GUYS NEED SOME
HELP I'M SURE SOME OF OUR RETIRED MILITARY WOULD GLADLY HELP.

Dan/W4NTI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VE7KFM is going off the deep end, his signal is so wide and distorted he clearly doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Dan/W4NTI said...

Anonymous;

He has been hitting the micro brews a lot of late. In fact heard him brag about drinking
up a bottle of 20 year old
Scotch saying "it went down smooth".

That was probably the night he asked me if I wanted to S his C.

I also notice he gets more and more off freq and distorted.

He tends to "crank it to the right". And his poor Yaesu can't stand all the hard talking so it starts to shift a bit also.

Going by memory he has trashed his "tube with handles" 7 times this year, and his Yaesu has been killed 3 or 4 times. Yeah buddy, he is a good operator. And ZERO as a technician.

Most all hams I know understand that these transceivers are not designed for 100percent duty cycle.
But you know ole Karol. He knows everything.

Dan/W4NTI