Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Anyone want to see some REAL RADIOS?

Enough of this silly stuff about Karol and his crowd.....a friend of mine sent me a URL to a amazing web site by ON8PO. It is eat up with fantastic photos of Collins and other radio's. You gotta look at this if you have any interest in radio at all, this is the place to see it.

A LOT of the Military stuff I have HANDS ON KNOWLEDGE of...because I USED IT. Colling KWM2A, 30L-1, S-line...TT98, TT76, T-195 etc. He don't have it all, but he has a LARGE selection of it all. Talk about old home week.

Enjoy folks.

ON8PO%20museum.htm

Dan/W4NTI

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linky is kaput.

Dan/W4NTI said...

Hey give me a break, I'm new at this..hi. Try a cut and paste.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Dan/W4NTI,

I did my friend, still came up as a dead link.

So far you're doing a great job, keep it up!

73

Anonymous said...

Dan/W4NTI,

Is this the place? If so WOW.
http://www.aviation-radio.com/ON8PO/ON8PO%20museum.html

Dan/W4NTI said...

Sorry for the run around . Yeah thats the place.

Awesome ain't it? Thats what I'm talking about. That is real ham radio. Not this Karol crap.

But as long as the Karol crap continues, I'll be fighting him.

So guys...excuse my ignorance on the links. I'm sure you know how to do a Google look up. It's worth the time.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Dan/W4NTI,

I heard you tonight, the band is kaput so not much going on after the initial fluury about an hour ago.

Yeah, that site is awesome, I would go there in a heart beat!

73