Monday, June 16, 2008

Why does Karol have his BLOGS Moderated???

Has anyone noticed there are absolutely NO COMMENTS on Karols blogs of stolen callsigns? That really sucks, him putting out a bunch of, well, misleading so called information. And then not allowing any comments at all. Well I guess I
shouldn't be surprised, anyone bother to check out his site on SHAW? How many have actually stuck around and read the whole thing? Right.

I tried to add comments on both the fake K3VR and the fake W4NTI blogs, and my message was blocked. How bout some of you try it and see if it is just me. Maybe I need to change my brand of lie soap. Get that Karol? LIE SOAP. HO HO.

I have tried for YEARS to talk to Karol on HF Radio, but all I got when I unkeyed was him talking. I mean like I'm not running dual channel diversity here, so in order to hear me, Karol would need to have his FT990 in receive mode. UH...do you think that means he really don't want to hear from me? Wonder why???

I have even sent him E-mails, to his address of VE7KFM@Gmail.com and have NEVER received a reply, come to think of it, I don't get them back as incorrect address or can't find the flake....gee whiz....does that mean Karol gets them and just doesn't reply? Not Karol...the MOUTH OF 20 meters. Oh well. I bet he talks to his buddies, like Brandon....well maybe not, I don't think Prisons have e-mail, do they? Hey Toe Joe, I hear you have some prison time...do they allow e-mail there? Hmmm...speaking of which...does your employeer, Boeing isn't it? know of your jail time? Is that why you have been so quiet lately? Anyone see his so called picture on QRZ? a drawing of a hollywood version of a 50s Italiano Mobster, and in fact that is Toe Joe's last name. So he claims, I think it's more likely something like Punta..Little Italian, little Mexican, take ur pick. Means the same. Hey, I know Italian too....think V E N D E T A....No, No, not a convertable Corvet. You know Genovese?, How about Luciano? Napole from Youngstown? Well I'm sure you get my 'drift' wise guy...Oh....bet you know that one, eh? After all it's on TV...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Black hand? Watcha yu mouth little boy. Oh and one more thing, I'm a WOP, we are from the heel of the boot, we imigrated from Sicily and then to this country in the early 1900s, you know "Without Papers". Family name was changed by immigration police. Probably couldn't speel it right anyway.

These guys just think they can run their mouths and say and do anything at all it seems. Hey guys? Ask any BARF member if that is true.

See ya next time down memory lane.

Dan/W4NTI

Just tellin the truth and they cain't stand it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Fake" is, All about karol madera. His FAKE blog is JUST That, "FAKE" and that goes with what he is best at, A "LIAR" that was found UN-FIT by the Canadian Bar, he "AINT" no LAWYER. Along with, karol madera ve7kfm was no capt. ret. madera just didn't/couldn't cut the Mustard. What a Slacker madera is/was. And He lied to an OFFICER telling he was a officer him self. LIAR! madera WANTS NO comments on his FAKE site nor his real shit baby site, Because he don't want the TRUTH to be know about the LIES he has told. In www.ve7kfm.com there are many backing to what is being told, the PROOF, and you can comment. In www.w4nti.com The REAL W4NTI.com you can COMMENT.
karol madera ve7kfm wants to draw in the ones he can lie to, as they have weak minds. madera can use them to make false waves. Many have found out the real madera, and how he LIES. They will not talk with madera any longer. www.ve7kfm.com its there
madera is scum trash, and will lie even on his own mother.