Monday, June 2, 2008

W0YR and W4NTI work it out.

In the true spirit of Ham Radio, Mike, W0YR and I had a conversation on 20 SSB this evening.

I was monitoring 14.275 while doing some work on my computer. And W0YR gave me a call. He was loud as usual and we moved up to 14.285. We began having a conversation about the "situation". Of course Karol, VE7KFM had to break in. Well Bill and I are 50 over Nine to each other, we left Karol sitting there and moved to 14.272.

Suffice it to say we had a revealing chat and found we have more IN COMMON than not. This is a good thing and I appreciate it. So, all those reading this please disregard my comments about Bill.

I have tried this approach many times with VE7KFM, who has refused any approach at working things out. Meaning....he would agree to a solution, then change the rules. Enough is enough.

Again W0YR, thank you for your comments.

Wonder when Karol will try to "work it out" and actually mean it?

Dan/W4NTI

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Dan! It's always best to work in a spirit of cooperation with other hams. Unfortunately Karol Madera is so drunk most of the time and so stupid he can't wrap his head around the notion! Glad to see W0YR's come to the conclusion that Karol's a moron and a jammer. Of course, we've known that all along.

Darryl

Dan/W4NTI said...

Darryl,

Thanks for your comments. Yeah it's tough to fly like an Eagle when your surrounded by Turkeys...hi.

I've lost track of the times I've tried to work it out with Karel.

Of course he always claims it is my fault.

I think I've finally figured it all out. He is using mind altering drugs, you know like he accuses everyone else of doing. And probably mixing it with the High Power Moulsen Moose pis he drinks. Not a good combination.

Yeah I'm glad Mike and I could work it out. I would much rather have friends that enemies.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Dan/W4NTI,

Not sure why you'd want to work it out with Karol. Karol only wants to be right, any lie he can say to build upon his version of truth will be told.

The only way you could ever hope to work it out is to "agree" with his views. Anybody who says he's not anti American in one breath then loudly calls someone an "American Pile Of Shit" and in the next breath says he will contribute to Al Queda CANNOT be dealt with in a way that will fix whats going on at 14.275.

Only removing his gear and arresting him for breaking the rules in his country can this be taken care of. Until the IC does something this will continue, as it has for years now.

Just the other day I had him so riled up he cranked up the power so high he was broadbanding and splattering all over the place. Get him to use enough power for long enough either his pile of junk amp blows up, he blows up or at the very minimum his electric bill goes up and the welfare he's used to getting to pay the bills won't cover it.

Hi hi right Caroline? Keep the beam pointed towards WV Karol, I'll blast the mono bander off the roof thats clearly falling apart. How much longer you think that gear is going to hold up Caroline? :)

Anonymous said...

I heard the tape of you and W0YR talking about the 275 situation and I was really proud of you Dan. That's the true spirit of ham radio my friend! I also heard Madera try to jam the two of you and had quite a chuckle when you both ignored him and qsyed to 272. Good show!

Ralph in Michigan

Dan/W4NTI said...

Ralph,

Thanks for your support Ralph. I try to be the peace maker. But it is hard to do with some folks.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

I know you try to keep the peace Dan, but it's hard when Madera and his suckups jam 275. Harder still when Madera calls on al Qaeda to blow you up with roadside bombs! Hard to believe Leftenant Polak hasn't been fragged yet.

Ralph