Thursday, June 5, 2008

Karol is being educated by a fool.

I was on 14.275 about a hour ago, a old friend of mine gave me a call from his mobile, VA3GJB. We had a pleasant chat and due to conditions signed out. In the middle of that David, WA1BHV broke in, no callsign. I asked him to standby, he did so. Which in itself is a major change from his normal bull in a China Factory style of ham radio.

So I decided I'll give him the benifit of the doubt, thinking there might be a posibility he would act human, for whatever reason. And it actually worked for a while. We discussed his job, his plans, etc.

However in comes the Canadian CooKuu. David quickly shows his colors when I tell him I have no desire to talk with KFM. He tells me to "take a hike". Of course the fact that it was my frequency means nothing to him. Wonder why Karol didn't chastise him? Because isn't that what Karol does, it's his frequency, go away? Can anyone say Hypocrite?

I then called a few CQ's, moved the receiver to 14.277 and worked a few folks. But this is not a good way to do things. So after another chat with Graham and moving my TX up to my RX frequency we had a nice chat. Until the Canadian Buck Shot king cranked up another KW and some more trashy audio.

So I gave up. Of course later on I am sure I will be blamed when (if I decide to get on the air again tonight) that Karl was there first and I am jamming him. Amazing actually. Maybe he will get into his Moulsen and drink himself into another semi coma.

While listening to the conversation on 275, I am hearing KFM getting lessons on how it was during the 313 "radio wars", who the players were/are, etc. Problem is David is a very good liar. So now Karol will be further confused and SURE of his position. I have tried for years to get Karol to understand that the folks that moved down from 313 a decade ago were the guys that were AGAINST the problem children. AND GUESS WHAT, WA1BHV under his two other calls of KC1ZQ and KB1EVE was a card carrying member of the BARF. In fact he claimed to be "A Lt. in the BARF". And now Karol is taking history lessons from this fool.

Sure wish someone would take BHV off the air. He was pulled off of 20meters for 3 years. He spent his time on 75 harassing the hams there. Riley was warned that if he let BHV back on 20, the crap would start up again. I even sent RH a e-mail from David saying exactly that. Guess what happened??? Thats right the very day he was allowed back on 20 meters he comes to 14.275 and starts his crap all over again. Beyond amazing.

Hey I'm listening at 5.50 CDT to Karol, and he is drifting up the band. This after he "cranked everything to the right". If all goes well he will drink some more beer, crank it to the right some more and blow the whole thing up, again.

Dan/W4NTI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The band stinks tonight but you and a few others are loud and clear. Sounded like Carol was unable to do his usual.

Anonymous said...

Two Fools Dont make a Right, they just show their Ass. And you all know karol Likes Ass, but only if the ass has a "Kick Stand" (means a Dick for you karol)
karol only TRIED to do what he thinks he does best on 14.275. He has the "Balls of a Billy Goat" he cant keep up. When one can hear Dean over karol ve7kfm, you know some thing is not right. GO Dean!
madera 1/4 in. admiral ve7kfm was unfit/low life all his life, why would he think he will do right now? HE cant! Shit for radio and shit for power, shit is what shit does. karol reads his Made Up e-mails on his Great signal. But WE ALL see through that SHIT also. Along with his letter from the dead man he got after the man was dead for 5 years, and OTHERS.
Seems as if the AMERICANS and others are Tired of karol madera ve7kfm, only one he will have left is Sophie, and she gave up on him, and you know who is in the grave that he so earned.
The contest is going quite well karol, YOU Lose! "HAPPY HUNTING"
Tell Jim hello in your bath house.