Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HEY POLLY, A FEW MORE FACTS FOR YOU.

First off George, remember you and Billy Jerk coming to the
Birmingham Hamfest? And how you BOTH demanded I pay you
back for that donation? Don't bother to deny it. I've
got witness statements for that also. Well I did pay both
you and Billy back I asked how much and you both said
20 bucks. And you got the money back. Need more asshole?

Trying to set the bird straight is a really tough job. But I guess
I'll keep trying.

Over on QRZ George, W4FQF, alias Polly Parrot of BARF/Stumpjumper
fame said "I contributed money for you to buy a radio". I told
him "sorry Polly" you contributed money to pay off the radio
Butchy baby got from me and then refused to pay for".

I realise the years have been long and unkind, but here is the
confirmation from the gentleman that created the deal. As I tried
to explain to the bird, Uh...why would I need a radio when I
was talking on one and he was QRMing me? But, we all know our
friendly fuzzy friends don't have much of a brain. Oh well,
Perhaps this will awaken some of his brain cells.


Huh?

All I every did was create some phony stock certificates to raise money to get you whole after the Butchy ordeal. We knew you did not NEED a radio, just wanted to get back at Butchy and have some fun. I do not remember any specific model numbers. Polly contributed real $$ to help you. I don't remember if it was $50 or $100 bucks. I did not keep notes. The goal was to raise $400-500 to help Dan. I sent you the $ collected from Bob Blue, Me, Polly and 3 or 4 others to you.

All money raising was associated with getting you whole after the Butchy transaction on the one radio that came back hacked up as I recall.

Randy
W7CPA



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: w4nti [mailto:w4nti@mindspring.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 4:36 PM
To: Randy Best (COX)
Subject: Need a statement


I need a statement from you as to the purpose of the donation of the money
towards that TS820. Polly seems to think I needed a rig and you offered this
way to get it. He is, as usual full of shit.

Please provide a statement and I'll publish same. Should you be so inclined
to straighten the idiot out.

Dan/W4NTI

Originally Posted by w4fqf
Keep lying Dan
Sorry to hear your lady has lung cancer, you should watch that grave dancing and rejoicing when people you hate die. With your temper, you might die before I do , so you and your echos here on this forum, need to be mindful of the fact that death strikes at all ages. I don't have to stay in Tenn during the heat of summer in Tenn, We have a place up here on Lake Michigan to spend in the cool climate of Northern Michigan, then we go back to Tenn when things cool down in the fall., As for my license test , if you are so interested in it, you should make an official protest to the FCC and find out the facts.. I was in that motel room in Dayton with Randy Best and the group, and I did in fact give toward your transciever. Your version is like you say "I don't lie, I just don't tell all of the truth". You are still the same little liar, and your supporters are just as bad as you are, I won't address them as they havn't been around long enough to know the real truth about you. They can post til their fingers wear out, they will not be worth the trouble of me responding to them. So little man keeping making trouble for everyone, its your way at getting back at the world for being a short little high tempered man. I do not operate on ham radio at all up here, but still keep the license at my Tennessee address. I don't miss it at all the state of ham radio today being what it is.... Have fun .....George

Dan/W4NTI

www.w4nti.com
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.10/1638 - Release Date: 8/27/2008 7:06 PM

3 comments:

Dan/W4NTI said...

Marky,

He can reply like he has already done here, several times.

No dummy I said I turned in WA1BHV several times.

Please get a reading comprehension course.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Plus, Polly's wife walked out on him, so the fat buzzard is lonely.

Dan/W4NTI said...

To Anon;

I had heard she finally got smart and left his sorry arse. You know when he moved out from upstairs of that Chinese Resturant in Memphis she made him put his radio out in the ole Mule Barn. Can you imagine? Well after the resturant stink I doubt he noticed the stench from the Mules.

Now he is braggin about being able to "commute" from cold to hot wx spots. Actually he is probably mooching off his relatives. Can't imagine him being able to support himself on retirement from Sears.

Well let him spread his lies all he wants. I knocked him down sufficiently for now.

Dan/W4NTI