Friday, August 8, 2008

Is this you Marky?


This photo sent to me by a reader of this blog claims it is a picture
taken of Marky, you know the fellow that made false claims of child
abuse to Child Welfare of two well known hams.

It seems Marky got thrown out of his office of President of his local
ham radio club. Something about....well that's ok, ya'll can read
about that all over the web.

I find it hard to feel sorry for you Marky, you were warned you know.
How's that go? When you play with fire, your bound to be burnt.
Now take my advice. Stop attacking those that you conjure up a image
about in your head. Remember Freedom of Speech is not the issue.
Common decency is. You need to work on that. And remember pay back
is a Mo Fo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person, Dan.
He's used my call on the air, from what I've heard.
Roger
AB8MQ

Dan/W4NTI said...

roger,

And he complains about his fellow hams. Real sorry excuse for a Oxygen Bandit in my opinion.

Dan/W4NTI