Sunday, August 10, 2008

Why is WA1BHV on 14.275?

Because Riley Hollingsworth removed him from his restriction to
STAY OFF OF 20m until license renewal. That was a 3 year period.
I was the one that provided the tape that got him gone. Years of
bullcrap from Tolassi finally got some action.

He was taken off of twenty after over 10 years of his crap up
on 14.300/14313. He was a member of BARF that made a career of
jamming the Intercon and the Marintime mobile nets for YEARS.
However he is back. And he will be here forever now. Why? Riley is
gone, there is no one in the "enforcer slot" and any new guy will need
to be brought up to speed. Personally I doubt I'll live long enough
to see Tolassi and the silly assed stuff going on to go away.

The reason David is on 14.275 these days is because between K1MAN
and VE7KFM they have managed to turn it into the black hole of
20 meters that sucks all the riff raff to it. Amazing.

I tried to have a reasonable conversation with him yesterday. I'm
listening to him now, 3.50 CST. He ain't changed a bit. Still the
same ole David. Seems it will never end.

Think I'll move to 14.313.

Dan/W4NTI

No comments: