Thursday, August 7, 2008

Why does Whitney Tritch not use his callsign?

He comes on 275 again tonight with this; wa1bhv are you there? Does
again a couple more times then gets in a conversation with someone he
calls the Old Timer. Then asks if I'm on frequency, then I hear a
tape that he talks to for a while. (I won't put out the callsign he
claims to be. This guy sounds like a fraud all around).

Then he asks the tape what my phone number is, then asks what my
e-mail is. Then talking to himself apparantly says "I think we can
be friends, based on OUR military experience". Hmmmmmmmm.

You learn a lot by just listening, eh professor?

Dan/W4NTI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney V. Tritch, N3ZV is a GD identity thief and a fraud, not to mention a terrorist supporter who makes up lies about his supposed military service. He's another psychotic Karol Madera supporter/suckup.

Dan/W4NTI said...

riley,

Thanks for bringing that out. I hate to bring it up myself, but since it's now out there, so to speak I guess we can all give it some thought.

Interesting how he claims to support rules and regulations, yet won't use his callsign. What's that about I wonder?

Come to think of it, he fits right in there with Karol and his crowd of MISFITS. Oh isn't that what Karol calls US? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dan/W4NTI