Wednesday, July 2, 2008

He's Back boys and girls

The Kanadian Fried CuCoo is alive and well. I heard reports of his demise and reports of him blowing up his coax. I guess he crawled out of the septic tank where someone threw his body and replaced the coax cuz he was raising hell on 14.275 last night.

On my way out of the shack to catch the boob tube I heard KFM holding forth with his usual rants. He was claiming W4NTI (me) was jamming him. I had just come up from digital mode, the microphone was not even plugged in to my rig and I had disconnected my Tri-bander because of reports of storms last night. So I hooked it back up and said hello to the Fruitloop, trying to tell him it wasn't me. Why bother right? Totally ignored me. Damn, QRMing myself again. What a deal. Well not really, after all I hold the record. I was in ICU (Intensive Care) this time last year and Karol is reported to have claimed I was QRMing him. Well I fess up, I snuck into the MRI room, hooked up the output of the 8877 to a 20m dipole I build from the phone line and sent my call in CW....But here is the best one....a few months later the Texas Twit NR5T claimed I was DEAD. Of course Karol just loved the thought of that. And I was QRMing him then too. WOW....I'm good, eh?

Like I said when I began this BLOG, I'll put out my side, believe who you want.

Well poor Karol must be having fits. A Belgium station is on his private frequency working Stateside. Anyone wanna bet he tries to QRM them off and / or works the guy and then takes over swearing he was there and for the DX to move? Does it all the time.

Guess thats why Karol really don't like me and my friends, he can't bully us around.

Well back to QRMing Karol. HO HO.

Don't forget, not by him but about him www.ve7kfm.com

Dan/W4NTI

1 comment:

Erik's RV Blog said...

He must be running sans amp because I didn't hear him out here or maybe he has that 5 element beam pointed someplace else.

Thank God for small favors. Maybe his amplifier finally croaked? Considering the horrible noise it was making on his own recordings you know if it does work it doesn't have long to go.

We'll rename Karol Splatterpuss, I kinda like that name! Or, how about WidesigKarol or FatsigKarol, nah Splatterpuss works so much better.

Well, as I was going to post this Karol started spouting off, he sounds like he's been drinking. So now he's Splatterdrunkpuss...

73
KC9NRN