Friday, July 11, 2008

Hey Marky.......

Hey there Mister truthful, Bet you never been called that, eh?
I would like to know how come there is no report of any sort of a shooting, a attempt at vandalizing your so-called tower, or a visit to the hospital by someone bleeding from a shotgun blast.
But he was driving a 3 wheel truck, right? That should be easy to locate.

Where did you learn your lying ways Marky? Your Mama or Daddy perhaps? You ALL need help.

Keep the shades down and the lights dim, the forensic team should be out there real soon.

Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together Marky? Oh, I'm sorry. I just love it when a plan comes together. Run while you
can.

Your friend forever

Dan/W4NTI

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see this wooden tower, must be something special!

Dan/W4NTI said...

So would I. Let me see, its probably made from stolen pieces of scrap lumber from the local mill.

Or maybe he got the good stuff and hacked it up to hide its newness...hi hi.

I love how he described how it was in need of repair now.

What really happened there Marky? Did you come home drunk again and plow into it with that wreck your driving?

And the agent told you to take it out by the dam and push it in, it ain't worth your deductable?

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

I would have just set the thing on fire.

Anonymous said...

That would have been a heck of a bonfire!!! Charge up a large cap and connect it to his antenna feedline.

Anonymous said...

Funny dan I do sem to rathe rimportant to you these days

why run and the rpeorts exist althought the target does not seem to have sought emdical help I do wonder if he lived
no one I know of said anything about a 3wheeled truck

where did you learn to read

just how do you imagine you can their is no report are claiming to have borken into the sheriff office and looked?

LOL