Thursday, July 31, 2008

A miracle on 14275 last night.

Can't believe it but ole Karol stopped yammering long enough to actually talk
with me. I guess I am so weak up there he can't hear me most of the time. But
last night he was having a QSO with one of the original 14.313 guys. I broke in
and he actually began talking with ME. Whatever the reason I decided to "go for it".

I actually attempted to sort things out a bit, establish mutual ground, etc. This
is NOT my first attemt at reason with the great demon of the Frozen Tundra.
Unfortunatly I doubt I had much success. He was so busy talking about Mikey
and Brian that I was barly in the conversation. After about 45 minutes or more
I had enough, the band switched over to some other part of the world and I went
to grab some chow.

Hopefully someone got some good tapes. Well at least I tried.

Dan/W4NTI

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was obviously a few beers in last night...

Erik
KC9NRN

Dan/W4NTI said...

Yeah probably so. Or he is desperate to talk instead of jam.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Rambo Dan & Erik a.k.a. "viking396":

Do your respective psychiatrists know that you're again using your fingers to do the thinking, before engaging your brains, such as they are?

Dan/W4NTI said...

No, but my mama done told me not to play with the pigs or you will get the slop on ya. She was right.
Now go say hello to your master, KFM.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Rambo Dan:

Listen to the voices you hear in your head:
PULL THE TRIGGER!
PULL THE TRIGGER!!
PULL THE TRIGGER!!!

Dan/W4NTI said...

You mean like the link on my recent post of "Check this out" ??

You can't really mean that. Who else would you have to pick on like you do Karol?

Dan/W4NTI

Dan/W4NTI said...

Oh BTW, we all know you are just projecting. You know accusing others of what you are doing.

Like "If the shoe fits, wear it" sort of thing Karol.

So if you say "Pull the Trigger" to me. You really are hearing voices in YOUR head. Think about it, if you can.

Dan/W4NTI

Unknown said...

The only voices Dan hears are the ones on 14.275...Yep, the voices in the distance calling Karol a fag. So if he does hear one saying pull the trigger, it's just someone advocating violence against Karol.