Sunday, July 6, 2008

Only ONE COMMENT?

Anonymous said...
You do realize you're talking about yourself as well. You have been sucked in plenty, does this mean we won't hear you on 14.275 anymore? Make up your mind Dan, either fight the loon or kill this blog and stay off 14.275 but do one or the other. Telling people they are part of the problem when you're doing the very same thing, is pot calling kettle black.

July 6, 2008 11:26 AM

Interesting take indeed. So "Anonymous" thinks that I have been "sucked in plenty", eh? You know what? I think he is right. Just glad it ain't near as bad as what I was hearing yesterday.

No "Anonymous" it does NOT mean you won't hear me any longer on 14.275. And I'm certainly not going to kill this blog just to accomidate YOU. Sorry to disapoint you. It may seem to you as you tune by and hear the bedlam and a few of us trying to talk AND USING OUR CALLS are causing this mess. When in actuality KFM usually just comes in and starts CQing on top of on going QSO's real regular. Are we in the States to NEVER use 275 just because a A-hole in Canada wants to stir up hate and discontent? I don't think so.

But you see, we are not the problem children. How is it you know I even operate that frequency? BECAUSE I IDENTIFY MY STATION. Do you hear the guy with the music saying his call sign? Or course not. Karol is the problem. Karol has turned 275 into a zoo. Intentionally I might add. And amazingly has manage to snow several ham operators in what??? 5 years or so? Good score, hu? Course most to all of them are GONE. Wonder why that is? He certainly didn't snow ball Mr. Hollingsworth or Martin of the FCC. He certainly didn't cause Riley to retire like he keeps saying.
It's a big game with him. Industry Canada has created a monster by their inattention. I realise spending big bux to do a Satellite fix is a waste of money on a bunch of idiots jamming each other. But KFM is right down the road from Jim Laursen at IC. How hard is it to turn on a portable Sony and give it a listen? Right.

The ONLY REASON VE7KFM is still on is the corruption in Industry Canada. Their flat refusal to do anything at all about his rantings is well beyond the pale.

So "Anonymous", give a listen when your hero is NOT ON, notice how nice and "normal" things are. What happens when he is on? Bedlam normally. And he lives for it.

Who is the one with a problem?

Dan/W4NTI

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missed my point, I despise Caroline Madera. I said what I said to wake you up a bit and to give a bit of perspective. I know how you feel and feel much the same way and I do remember the previous war and wish you luck in this one.

Anonymous said...

Come on Dan, you can talk on 14.275 and respond to this at the same time.

Dan/W4NTI said...

Yep I can, and I am.

Dan/W4NTI
LSB 14.275

Anonymous said...

Music, Karol and all sorts of goings on tonight.

Erik's RV Blog said...

The guy or gal playing that music needs to be stopped as much as Karol does, sheeesh.

Erik's RV Blog said...

Anonymous,

Caroline now that's funny. Is that a name that people call him or just you?

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you guys read this, but a man named David is reporting that Mark C. Morgan of Chassell, Michigan raped a 10 year old boy (his brother) with a broom handle. Makes sense considering Mark admits he's homosexual and into sadism and bondage.


http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=1&id=519140

Anonymous said...

you are the one with the problem you and your friend that break the rules


QRM is ilgeal and when you and your friends qrm they are wrong

you are just a paranoid that should be taking serious meds or in therapy or something

anyone that disagrees with you is guilty according to you of something henious sin

look in the mirror and get mental help

Anonymous said...

We will fight them in the streets,on the beaches,and ON the air.But, we shall NEVER SURENDER! Get use to it Karol,Whitless,Dave and whoever else thinks Dan and the rest of us are wrong. Keep up the good work Dan and remember I am with ya every step of the way.
Hank

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't take anything seriously at Nimbusters. All these anonymous posters who don't want to at least give a name, come on now, you really think anybody is going to listen to you?

Grow a pair will ya?

EDIT: Nuts, it won't take my user name so now I have to post as "Anonymous" but at least I'll give my call so you know who I am.

erik's rant'z
KC9NRN

Anonymous said...

I'll use the name field from now on when Blogger's system gets screwed up... damn system.

Dan/W4NTI said...

To one of the many anonymous;

Please explain what rule or rules you claim I and my friends are breaking.

I'll patiently wait for a response. However I won't hold my breath.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Don't wait for an answer, Mark and his buddies sure won't give you one.

Dan/W4NTI said...

Roger,

Oh I know. They just like to stir up things. There total losers, and they know it.

They figure they can say and apparantly DO WHATEVER they want to and they will not be held responsible.

W R O N G.

That whole bunch is on my permanent crap list.

Dan/W4NTI

Anonymous said...

Mark said he shot a 16 yr old boy in the ass for attempting to pull his tower over with an ATV.

http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com

At NB they are saying Mark shot the boy as he was trying to escape Mark's house where he was being held as Mark's homosexual love slave.

Mark has admitted he's homosexual and into bondage and sadomasochism so I tend toward believing the guys at NB who have known Mark for years.