Sunday, July 13, 2008

One more try with Marky

Marky,

I have just read your babbling and find it incredible that a man of your alleged education level can't figure out when he is being
spoofed. You reference me on a USENET group, I have NO IDEA IN HECK WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I don't go there, and have NOT GONE THERE in years. If you remember YOU are the reason I LEFT.

You seem to have a lot of problem telling truth from fiction, good from bad, and really make no sense at all most of the time. Example, I didn't have any idea your wife had a callsign. And until recently didn't have any idea you even had a wife. Nor do I care about either. I do not, and have not brought your family into anything.

You started this whole thing Marky, remember your false report to Child Welfare? Which I am still waiting for your published apology for.

So....Here is the deal, your obviously mentally handicapped in some manner and I certainly don't claim to be a Doctor. So all I can do is cut off your access. WHICH I WILL DO unless you straighten up and fly right. AND if you can't bring yourself to do such I will take legal action against and put you off the Internet for good, and/or put you in custody some where with no access at all. You have run rough shod on so many sites I have lost count.
Again, it is up to you.

One of the reasons I opened up this site was to allow everyone access to discuss matters of importance to hams. And of course the happenings on your Buddie's private frequency. Not as a personal access point to your demented thoughts. You have 24 hours to get your crap straight here. It's up to you and what you have to say.

Bad wx coming in. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Dan/W4NTI

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the one that can't face facts

and you keep brazening it out

I made no flase report to CPS

indeed you don't what a fasle report is it seems
since I did and do and in fact I am more convinced than ever that you are likely the offer of the note claimignt o be willing to rent me the sexual service of that 9 yo

but in any event I started nothing with you YOU started thing remeber you insisted I hated Ham radio because I said its response to Katrina could be imporved

you also provoked mater by insisting your had the right to control who responded to your posts in RRAP

another factyou have no basis to take ANY legal action against me

Dan when you atack me you invite response the only question is wether you have the gut to allow the reponse

and be honst it not that you want karol off that freq you want him off the air period

personaly I am glad he chooses to keep the fight YOU and your freinds started their rather than let it flow accros the entire 20 M

I know you call disagreeing with you "running rough shodbut that you alleged basis of legal action is just your fanatsy

but I invite you to try

Anonymous said...

no matter how you slice MY hands are clean of any wrong doing and I can live the life of goodcitizen that has done and will keep right on doing his duty to the people of the USA and to god

Anonymous said...

Marqueer, you need your head stuck in an open, energized, service panel with 480V 3 phase.

Anonymous said...

Morgan still doesn't understand why an unfounded lie about a pandering incident he made up himself is considered a FALSE REPORT. He really is brain damaged.